Answered By: Darcy Gervasio Last Updated: May 04, 2017 Views: 56
Questions about registering for classes are best answered by the Registrar's Office, located in the Student Services Building.
As of January 2011, the Registrar no longer prints a physical course catalog. Instead, the entire College Catalog is available online. This includes descriptions of current, ongoing courses; however the college catalog does not have a timetable of when or where classes meet. The online catalog may not reflect last minute changes or additions. A supplemental catalog for Continuing Education/Liberal Studies (LSCE) classes is available in print format from the Registrar as well as online.
To see when a class will meet, follow these steps:
- Go directly to the "Course Search" OR go to the Current Students page.
- Click on “Course Search” in the side menu under "Student Resources"
- Select the Term from the pulldown menu & click submit
- Search for classes by board of study, title, instructor, day of the week, etc.
- After you make your selections, click on "Search" at the bottom or top of the page.
- The time and days of the class(es) are listed on the results
- For room locations and detailed descriptions, click on the Title or CRN.
You can also use this form to submit a chat question. Try that if you're waiting too long.
This service is staffed by librarians from New York State, as well as other parts of the country. You will not necessarily be chatting with a librarian from Purchase College.