Answered By: Darcy Gervasio Last Updated: Jul 05, 2019 Views: 1099
You can see what items you have checked out and renew books and other materials online, or you can stop by the Circulation Desk in the Library.
To renew library materials or view items you have checked out log into your library account here.
- Follow this link to the (new) Library Discovery Search.
- Click on Sign In (located in the upper right corner of the top menu bar).
- Login using your Purchase credentials (first.lastname and Moodle password).
- After logging in, click on your name in the upper right corner.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select My Library Account.
- Your loans, requests, fines and other account information are visible on the Overview tab.
- To renew, go to to the Loans tab.
- Select the items you wish to renew by checking the box to the left of the title.
- Click Renew (you can also click "Renew Selected" or "Renew All").
- Your new due date will appear above the items list.
If you experience problems renewing online, please visit or call Circulation at 914-251-6401.
Note: These instructions are current as of July 5, 2019 and explain how to renew items using the new Library Discovery Search. Online renewals no longer go through the "local catalog", which is no longer active.