Answered By: Darcy Gervasio Last Updated: Jun 19, 2018 Views: 1050
You can see what items you have checked out and renew books and other materials online, or you can stop by the Circulation Desk in the Library.
To renew library materials or check what you have checked out, account, log into your library account here.
Log into your library account from the local catalog:
- Go to the Purchase College Library Local Catalog.
- Click on Renew Materials/View Account (located in the top left navigation bar).
- Login using the barcode number on the back of your MORE Card/Student ID. Your password is the last four digits of the same barcode (for students) or the last four digits of your SSN (for faculty and staff).
- Click on the number next to Loans to see the item's information, including due dates, fines, & holds.
- To renew one item, check off the box next to the item and click Renew Selected. To renew all items, click on Renew All from the menu at the top.
- Click End Session when you are done. And, don't forget your new due date!
If you experience problems renewing online, please visit or call Circulation at 914-251-6401.
You can also use this form to submit a chat question. Try that if you're waiting too long.
This service is staffed by librarians from New York State, as well as other parts of the country. You will not necessarily be chatting with a librarian from Purchase College.