Answered By: Leah Massar Last Updated: Jan 06, 2015 Views: 722
You can see what items you have checked out and renew books and other materials online, or you can stop by the Circulation Desk in the Library. To renew materials online or see what you have checked out:
- Go to the Purchase College Library Local Catalog.
- Click on Renew Materials/View Account (located in the top navigation bar).
- Login using your barcode number (on the back of your ID) and the last four digits of your barcode (for students) or the last four digits of your SSN (for faculty and staff).
- Click on the number next to Loans to see your information – including due dates, fines, & holds.
- To renew one item, check off the box next to the item and click Renew Selected. To renew all items, click on Renew All from the menu at the top.
- Click on End Session when you are done. And, remember the new due date!
You can also use this form to submit a chat question. Try that if you're waiting too long.
This service is staffed by librarians from New York State, as well as other parts of the country. You will not necessarily be chatting with a librarian from Purchase College.