How do I renew a book, DVD, or other item? How do I see what books or other items I have checked out?
You can see what items you have checked out and renew books and other materials online, or you can stop by the Circulation Desk in the Library. To renew materials online or see what you have checked out:
- Go to the Purchase College Library Local Catalog.
- Click on Renew Materials/View Account (located in the top navigation bar).
- Login using your barcode number (on the back of your ID) and the last four digits of your barcode (for students) or the last four digits of your SSN (for faculty and staff).
- Click on the number next to Loans to see your information – including due dates, fines, & holds.
- To renew one item, check off the box next to the item and click Renew Selected. To renew all items, click on Renew All from the menu at the top.
- Click on End Session when you are done. And, remember the new due date!